7 Yogas for reducing belly fat very fast
Fat is concentrated in the abdomen. We could almost say that where before it begins to concentrate, and at one point it goes more to the holsters. There will be women who do not quite like this. In any case, unsightly michelines are formed that harm your image, and make your clothes feel bad, and you often feel less confident.
But this problem has a solution, like almost everyone, if you face it and decide to remedy it by doing these Yoga poses to lose weight.
Strengthening and toning the abs serves to lose fat and thin belly and control your gut, which will be tucked in. So the visual effect is as if you lose even more weight. Head over to our Calorie Calculator to find out what you eliminate when doing Yoga.
1. Yoga for reducing belly fat: Uttapadasana
It is a Yoga posture to lose belly or abdomen very good, because in addition to losing abdominal fat, you will strengthen and shape your legs. We could include it among those of “Yoga to slim legs.” Do 10 repetitions minimum, the goal is to reach 20 well done.
- Lying on your back on your mat, with your arms stuck to your body, and your hands brushing your thighs. Legs stretched and together. Take a deep breath.
- Slowly raise your legs until they are perpendicular to the ground, as if you were forming an L. Hold up completely for 5 seconds, keeping the air.
- Lower your legs slowly while you expel the air, for 5 seconds, rest another 5 and start again.
If you want to multiply the effect of this Yoga Posture to lose weight, you can put your hands slightly away from the body.
What you get is that the arms help you less, and therefore the effort of the abdominal area is greater, and the loss of fat faster. When you look good by repeating this exercise every day, you can get your arms crossed.
To further multiply the effect, you can put your hands behind your head.
2. Yoga for reducing belly fat: Asana del Barco and light version
This Yoga posture for slimming belly is the famous Navasana in Sanskrit, which has many variations. At the end of the explanation you can find how to make the light version, because the normal one is very demanding for beginners. Even so, it would be nice if you tried the normal one first.
- Bent your knees. Then sit properly bending your knes and the soles of your feet resting on your mat.
- Place your hands at your sides, resting on your mat, a little behind your hips.
- While you lean back a little, lift your legs. From the knee to the ankles, the part of the legs,must be perpendicular to the mat.
- Stop supporting yourself with your hands. If you see that you are in balance, try to put your arms straight towards your feet, staying perpendicular to the mat.
- Stretch your legs.
If you have tried, you will have seen that it is very difficult for beginners. That is why we give the easy version, or light, which is still demanding and will make you lose weight belly.
- Lie on your back on your mat, with both arms behind your head, that you will lift it as much as you can. Now hold her in that position helping you with your hands. Take a deep breath.
- Keep your legs together and stretched while you climb them. It is advisable that the heel of your both feet have to be higher than your head.
- Hold the air while you’re in that position, for minimum 5 seconds.
- Lower your legs and expel the air, for 5 seconds. Rest another 5 and raise your legs again.
You can lose weight even more if you do not support your feet on the mat when you lower them, but rest a few centimeters from the ground (you rest because less effort is made) and then raise them again to do the next repetition.
It is true that doing so is hard, so reserve it for when you have been practicing these exercises for a while.
Do 10 repetitions a day, along with between 10 and 20 of the first exercise, and you’ll get a flat stomach at a dizzying speed.
3. Yoga for reducing belly fat: Dolphin Asana
This Yoga posture for slimming belly or abdomen is super effective. Of course it is simple in terms of posture technique, but it lasts, and that makes it so good for burning belly fat and slimming belly.
- Get on your mat face down, with your elbows supported, and separated by shoulder distance, maybe a little more. The elbows have to be under the shoulders, maybe a little ahead, but very little.
- Rest your toes on your mat, preparing for the next step. Fill your lungs for 5 seconds.
- Lift your body weight. There must be a line formed with the legs and back. You will be leaning on your feet and forearms. Hold for 10 seconds and hold the air.
- After those 10 seconds it goes down. Ideally, the air would be expelled little by little during the 10 seconds of rest, but that will be achieved when you have more practice and stronger abs.
- Do 7 repetitions.
Don’t worry if at first you can’t, nothing happens. Do three repetitions, and over time you will go to four, five … About the same seconds. If you can’t stand 10, do 6, 7, as many as you can.
To get the most benefit from this Yoga exercise to lose weight, the belly moves away. That is, the more the elbows are under the body of the body, the less difficulty, and the further away, the more benefits.
4. Yoga for reducing belly fat: Half Moon with rebounds
This exercise to lose belly weight is to do many repetitions to strengthen the oblique muscles, which are those found on the side of the abdomen.
- Take a deep breath, while standing on your mat, with your back straight.
- Raise your arms. Then stretch them above the head. Hold the air.
- Bring the upper body to the right, arching it as much as you can. When you get to that point, make 7 rebounds and with each one go releasing a little air.
- Perform this asana to the other side, with the same repetitions.
5. Yoga for reducing belly fat: Camel Pose (especially for abdomen)
The Asana of the Camel is called Ustrasana in Sanskrit and I present it adapted in a special version to lose weight belly. Thus you strengthen and tone the abdomen. Here is the normal and special version.
Consider the posture of the image. I explain it to you to do all the details well. The special version to lose weight belly is done like this:
- Get on your knees on your mat, with your back straight. The knees are separated by a distance equal to the hips.
- Support with the toes, that the instep does not touch your mat.
- Arms stretched forward parallel to your mat.
- Lie back, keeping your arms horizontal. Hold with the body back, noticing the abdominals in tension. This is what makes you lose weight belly. Stay that way for 10 seconds.
6. Yoga for reducing belly fat: Ardha Uttanasana (abdomen version)
This Yoga posture is adapted a bit so that you do hypopressive abs. The hypopressive abdominals are those that strengthen the abdominals through the gut. This makes it easier for these muscles to “push” the gut inward.
- Stand on your mat standing and stretched.
- Crouch forward and when you get to be with your back parallel to the mat, rest your hands on your knees. Take a deep breath for 5 seconds.
- Put the gut as much as you can and hold there 10 seconds with the abdominals in tension (you will also be holding your breath).
- Hold the position but rest your abs and slowly expel the air for 10 seconds.
- Get air again and repeat the above. Do 4 to 7 repetitions.
- Return to the original position slowly while you expel the air.
- Do a breathing cycle 5-10-10 (inspire-hold-expel) and when you finish do another repetition. Do between 3 and 6 repetitions.
7. Yoga for reducing belly fat: Rotation Asana
This exercise of Yoga to lose weight belly is less demanding than the previous ones, and for that reason it serves for the end. In case you don’t know, you always have to finish the Yoga sessions with an easier posture.
- Stand on your back, with your back straight. Place your arms at your sides, without touching the body, and palms down touching your mat. Do a 5-10-10 breathing cycle (inspire-hold-expire).
- Bend both knees and support the soles of the feet.
- Now it’s time to put your arms across and touch your mat with your palms.
- Lift the pelvis slightly, and move it slightly to the side (left, for example). Now lift your mat’s feet, and turn your legs to the other side (the right one following the example), keeping them bent, parallel with your right arm. The lower leg has to touch the mat.
- Neck to the left and then perform a whole breathing cycle 5-10-10.
- Repeat the exercise backwards. As this is the end of the session and is to relax, no further repetition is necessary.